Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 14 10:29:17 2006

>>Mr. Brightroom guy was 3 inches from my ear, firing away and saying over
>>and over again: "Great race, good job, way to go, great race, good job,
>>way to go". That was enough to drive me insane, even if his non-stop
>>firing wasn't enough to do that or his complaints about his buffer filling
>>up too rapidly.<<<

Larry you turn this type of person off otherwise they interrupt your
complete concentration to the action. This might give you an idea what it's
like shooting teh Olympics when you are in teh middle of 200 shooters in one
photo position.  And no you can't change your position certainly if you're
at the finish line area.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road