Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Dec 14 11:06:20 2006

At 11:26 PM 12/13/2006, you wrote:
>To combine travel and photography must be a wonderful experience.
>
>Richard Clompus

Thanks, Richard.  I've been very lucky to combine all of my loves -
photography, travel, children, and mission work - in what I do.  I
can't imagine doing anything else.  When my husband retires in April
and can travel with me, life will be perfect!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)
Message from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)
Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)