Subject: [Leica] Tina
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Dec 14 13:02:51 2006

At 03:49 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
>  Had I ever considered becoming a churchgoer that would have been
> the time. :-)
>
>Walt

That's funny.  The Sunday after Hugo we had no electricity and I was
supposed to speak at a church in Camden.  We woke up late with no
alarm clock and were speeding down the interstate dodging downed
trees when we were stopped by a highway patrolman.  He asked where we
were going in such a hurry and I was explaining about Dimes for
Hunger.  The patrolman pulled a dime out of his pocket and said
"Here's a dime for the collection plate.  Be careful."  That's the
best speeding warning I've gotten!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Tina)