Subject: [Leica] CLA service- Noctilux
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Dec 15 03:05:00 2006

  CLA service- Noctilux

  I have an old noctilux that I bought some time ago.  Aldo it?s slow to
focus and bulky it?s probably my favourite lens. When I bought it has been
stored for some time and it had very small fungus problems. I spoke it some
friends that are professional photographs and ask were should I send it to
clean.   They send me to a store that cleaned the lens and up till yesterday
I had no problems.

  When I was testing it with the M8 the diaphragm blades stuck! It now only
opens till F1:4!

  I ask Leica a budget to do CLA service and install a coded bayonet

  This is the price from leica:

  ?CLA service on this lens approx 135 - 150EUR. To replace the bayonet with
the new 6 bit coding please add 95EUR flat.?

  Do I have other option? (I know that for the coded bayonet just in Solms)

  B regards from Portugal
  Bernardo Feio

 Voc? quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou voc? sabe muito e quer
compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas!

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] CLA service- Noctilux)