Subject: [Leica] CLA service- Noctilux
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Dec 15 06:14:15 2006

Hi

  Thanks!!

  I already send them an email

  B regards

Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> escreveu:  Hello Bernardo,
That sounds very reasonable for Leica prices - you must however consider
that it's typical for Leica to work in a range of up to 10% more than
the estimated price (it's not a Leica matter, it's German commercial
law), if they find it should cost more they would get in touch with you
for confirmation.
By the way, in Hannover there's a repair shop which may be cheaper - and
is just as good, and usually faster than Leica (2 to 3 weeks) - you
could send them a mail and ask for an estimate as a comparison. I'm not
sure whether they still repair or CLA lenses, some years ago they did a
repair for me on a Leica-R 50mm lens, so I think they may.
post@fotomechanik-reinhardt.de
(The workshop was formerly Fotomechanik Kielgas - one of the most
respected repairers for Leica, Rollei, Zeiss, Hasselblad in Europe)
Cheers
Douglas