Subject: [Leica] OT: Lance Armstrong Marathon
From: filippini at theramp.net (filippini@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 12:19:58 2006

Hi, Matt here. I am de-lurking for a minute.

Yesterday I read where Lance just found out he finished the race with a
broken shin; he thought he just had shin splints.  That goes a long way to
eplaining his severe pain.  He said that he will run the New York Marathon
again next year.

Matt

http://mail2web.com/ .