Subject: [Leica] In Shock
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Dec 15 13:06:48 2006

I have followed the different opinions and in my opinion, if you want
decrease the price and you can't do it,  you can always offer a gift for the
purchasing of a Leica, I don't know what ...(a Leica or a Photography book,
accessories...) But I'm sure you can find something attractive for your
customers.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis