Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 70-180mm f/2.8 APO-Vario-Elmarit-R ...
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Fri Dec 15 16:36:44 2006

Lens is "as new". ROM. Comes with caps, case, box. I am the original owner
and haven't had this lens out of the house more than a handful of times.
$3650 including shipping/insurance anywhere in lower 48.  It's big, it's
heavy, and I'm shooting mostly digital these days so I'd like to find it a
good home where it will be used. Photos of the lens are available on
request.