Subject: [Leica] LUG 2006 Yearbook--More than a Third of the Way to Publication!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 15 19:11:45 2006

Hi Jim,
Look if we can't get 30 bodies to e-mail pictures, then before you close the
door permanently and not produce the book. Why not open it to those who've
posted to send along a few more images?

It seems a shame you've given this book opportunity to everybody and people
are screwing around and not submitting. What the hell is wrong with these
people? Considering the number submitting to the PAW and belonging to the
list I'd have expected you to be swamped within 24 hours of first posting
the book concept.

So please think about opening it to those who've submitted as an opportunity
to submit a few more.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road