Subject: [Leica] The Parthenon at Christmas (Nashville, TN)
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Dec 16 18:19:24 2006

H. Ball Arche wrote:
> Harrison, you didn't tell him about it being covered
> in pigeon-netting.

LOL...I figured I'd leave that out. ;)
> One of these days we're going to have to get together
> and shoot something. I'm thinking of heading down to
> LP Field before the game tomorrow.

Yeah, that would be fun.  This outing was one I set up for the Brentwood
Camera Club, I am vice president of it and try to get the folks out
shooting occasionally.  You outta come to a meting some time.  We meet
the first Tuesday of each month at the Brentwood Library at 6pm.  In
January we are having Kevin Ames speak.   That meeting is on Jan 2.
Will be a good way to start the new year off.  We have a few Leica guys
in the club, one fellow with the DMR and a few others with M gear.  Both
the President and my self do photography full time and try to help the
others lean about the history and art of the medium.  It is a fun group.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography