Subject: [Leica] The Parthenon at Christmas (Nashville, TN)
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Dec 16 18:22:53 2006

Richard wrote:
> Hi Harrison, I hope you don't mind constructive criticism. I feel that
> the gallery would benefit from editing. Too many similar pictures and
> I feel that some are stronger than others. All the best.
Richard,

The main reason I put all the images up was so that the others on the
shoot with me could see all the different angles we shot...They will
post theirs also later.

I would probably edit it to maybe three at most if I were to edit it
tight...

And as far as some being crooked...I did not do any adjustments on that,
I was doing a quick and dirty edit just for web publishing...I have had
a headache all day and quite honestly for web stuff I seldom waste time
on straightening photos.  I only do that on stuff I am paid to shoot. I
am lazy. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography