Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8, but I want one.
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Dec 17 09:41:16 2006

yes, the Viewfinder is almost always a great read--it has to
me a very nice melange of technique, new product review, old product
review, and history.  All my
other photo magazines have lapsed except Viewfinder and
Black & White magazine from england.  I like Photo Techniques
but I don't seem to get it anymore--should probably renew.

-rei