Subject: [Leica] M8 pop photo review
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 10:25:44 2006

In a message dated 12/17/2006 11:16:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
shino@panix.com writes:

in  practical terms, however, the percentage of advertising revenue from
leica  is probably de minimus. from purely advertising  perspective,
it would  more likely be in the magazine's
interest to steer readers away from the M8  towards the slew of me-too
cameras that fill the advertising pages, or  best yet, to ignore the M8
completely.

-------------

Several years ago, if POP-P ran any tests on Leica, it mostly crowed  about
the steep prices, but now that other badges have attained these lofty  price
levels, that criticism has waned.

I've found their reviews to be pretty balanced in the past three years or
so.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com