Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8, but I want one.
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Dec 17 11:38:59 2006

Leonard,

We can't all do the smart thing and wait till all the bugs are out. Some
of us have to play
idiots and want to be the "first kid on the block to own one.

I give my thanks to those rich pioneers who are discovering all the
problems.  Better
them than I.

Of course, some of the exalted were given FREE M8s to use, but they were
forbidden
to mention the problems to the unwashed, under pain of excommunication.

Jerry