Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8, but I want one.
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 17 08:32:45 2006

Hi Eric,

There have been reports of the M8 locking up, requiring removing then
reinserting the battery to get it started.

Missing photos on the SD disc. Or blank photos.

Problems with certain models of SD disc.

I don't know if these are "new" problems or some just becoming aware
of "old" problems.

I haven't purchased a M8 yet. Just keeping notes.

Len