Subject: [Leica] Spiro where have you been?
From: Tun_Tee at verizon.net (Art Teel)
Date: Sun Dec 17 13:45:08 2006

My Leica use and interests  in employment and recreational activities  pre
date a certain V.P. of the U.S. of A who has been noted for the comment of
?nattering nabobs of negativism?. I read so much of LUG that delves into
that mindset. For what it is worth I enjoy my M8, I look forward to days and
light that allows me to get out and use a few (non filtered as of yet)
lenses that are 40 or more years old and still a wonder. Yes, I also use
polycarbonate DSLR wonders of brand X when particulars of the opportunity or
(in decreasing occurrences) the assignment will benefit from what I can
produce with that equipment. So be it, MY point is that endless nattering is
not productive, endless learning is. Why not learn to use the positive
attributes that the M8 does provide and get over the negativism.