Subject: [Leica] Spiro where have you been?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 17 16:27:51 2006

Douglas Herr offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Spiro where have you been?

> On Dec 17, 2006, at 2:42 PM, Ted Grant wrote:
>
>> Art Teel offered:
>> not productive, endless learning is. Why not learn to use the positive
>> attributes that the M8 does provide and get over the negativism.<<<<
>>
>> Hi Art,
>> WOW!!!!!!! what a woindrful breath of fresh air! Thank you for your
>> comments in the complete post. But this is the highlight for sure.
>> ted

Doug responded:
> Agreed.  There are obviously those who find the M8's benefits outweigh the
> drawbacks, given their personal preferences and the way they work.  It's
> up to each of us to decide how much the benefits are worth and how much
> the problems hinder; a blanket condemnation from the nattering nabobs of
> negativism serves only to clarify the credibility (i.e., lack of.... ) of
> the nabob.<<<

Hi Doug,
Right on! I, as obviously many others are becoming totally ticked off with
the few "Sh... " disturbers  who do absolutely nothing but post negativism
about a machine they either haven't actually real time used or as a mouth
piece for many like minded negative espousing  morons!

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)
Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)