Subject: [Leica] Hacker attack (Contacting Bob P. and Gene, Chicago folks)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 18 00:56:03 2006

I am definitely blaming my ISP (Wopsa.se in Sweden). Someone managed
to log in with root rights and used their "seller software", cpanel,
to delete accounts, in alphabetical order.

Unfortunately I do not have a back up. All my paw files are backed up,
of course, but not my blog (I'll probably just quite doing a blog). I
had some stuff there I would have wanted to keep. Gone now.

I am definitely looking for another ISP to move my domain to.

Daniel