Subject: [Leica] Hacker attack (Contacting Bob P. and Gene, Chicago folks)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 18 00:33:32 2006

Well didn't I just get a nice welcome on my little vacation?

I got to Chicago, tried to access my site and couldn't. Turned out a
hacker has hacked my ISP:s routines and deleted my account and 15
others.

No domain, no web page, no email and the ISP says they changed back-up
routines on Friday and a new one hasn't been run. They can't find any
old ones either.

Anyway, if anyone has been trying to get in touch could you try
through my gmail address.

Bob and Gene, contact details were saved in my mail account, which is gone.

Could you send them again?

Daniel