Subject: [Leica] LTM camera bodies
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Dec 18 03:33:22 2006

Well, it's Christmas in a few days, but a good IIIg will set you back a lot
miore than a IIIC; and if you're used to using  - and want to continue to
use -
a VIOOH I don't see why you should bother. If you have had enough of the
VIOOH
and feel that your pocket will stand for it, then go for it. You could think
of
buying a IIIc or f, which would be much cheaper.

Peter Dzwig

Peter Dzwig