Subject: [Leica] LTM camera bodies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 17 14:36:58 2006

I'm looking for a little advise on a replacement LTM body. I
currently have a "user" IIIc body with a yellowing rangefinder. I
know the shutter needs cleaning but I don't think the body is nice
enough to invest in a CLA. I have 4 very nice Leica LTM lenses which
I use with a clear VIOOH viewfinder. I was thinking about investing
in a nice IIIg. Since I don't expect to use flash with this rig and I
like my VIOOH, is a IIIG overkill? I have a very complete M system
plus a bunch of Nikon bodies and lenses including digital. But when I
just want to go out and have some fun I grab the IIIc.

Any advice?
Len

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] LTM camera bodies)
Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] LTM camera bodies)