Subject: [Leica] leica M6 and M6 TTL
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Mon Dec 18 06:29:21 2006

So when using an m6 (not the M6ttl) the speed dial doesn?t rotate in the
harrows direction and you don?t have leds indication of the speed you are
using?

EricC <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com> escreveu:  Hello Bernardo,

The M6 like the M6ttl and M7 all measure through the lens.

The only differences that i know of are :

1/ The meter in the M6ttl and later M's is supposedly more accurate.

2/ The shutter speed dial is larger on the M6ttl and later M's and also
turns in the opposite direction.

3/ The M7 has an Aperure Priority setting and when set to Aperture Priority
also displays the shutter speed in the bottom
of the viewfinder.

Best Regards
Eric