Subject: [Leica] leica M6 and M6 TTL
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Mon Dec 18 06:18:01 2006

Hello Bernardo,

The M6 like the M6ttl and M7 all measure through the lens.

The only differences that i know of are :

1/ The meter in the M6ttl and later M's is supposedly more accurate.

2/ The shutter speed dial is larger on the M6ttl and later M's and also
turns in the opposite direction.

3/ The M7 has an Aperure Priority setting and when set to Aperture Priority
also displays the shutter speed in the bottom
of the viewfinder.

Best Regards
Eric