Subject: [Leica] ocean...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Dec 18 18:49:15 2006

Alastair this is for CS2
Point to the eyedropper tool and click on the fly out measure tool
Click the cross cursor just outside the image, hold down left mouse key and
drag line across image (or down) along a line that
should be horizontal (or vertical)
To adjust, click on the cross and move the line.
Once you have line neat along your reference (horizon or post or whatever)
Image> Rotate canvas>arbitrary from the fly out.
PS will fill in the angle.
OK
Now go ahead and crop the rotated image to remove the blank canvas.
Hope that makes sense.
It's a great feature
Cheers
Hoppy