Subject: [Leica] IMG A Sunday Walk
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 18 20:37:38 2006

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Pennsylvania. Temperature in the
60's with early afternoon sun. I had some old film I wanted to use up
plus get a little exercise so I spent two hours in my nearby
preserve. Here's a couple shots I took on the way.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Pennypack+Preserve/
Horses.jpg.html>

Horses was shot with a Leica IIIc and a 135mm Hektor. 1/200 at f8.
Agfa APX100 in X-TOL 1:1.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Pennypack+Preserve/
Stream.jpg.html>

The stream shot was taken with a 90mm f4 Elmar at 1/10 sec handheld
at f16. Same Agfa film

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Pennypack+Preserve/
Greenhouse.jpg.html>

The greenhouse was shot with a 35mm Summaron at 1/100 and f11. Same
film as above.

Feel free to comment.

Len

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG A Sunday Walk)