Subject: [Leica] Portraits that I'm proud of
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Dec 19 07:13:26 2006

Brian, these are nice...I think any improvement would
be to slightly increase the lighting ratio between main and
fill to add a bit more depth...also altering camera position
and/or angle on occasion might make for even more
interesting perspectives. The subtle colors are very nice
and my guess is that overall your clients are quite pleased?

Montie

> In recent years I've done almost exclusively studio portrait work. Not
very Leica-like, I suppose, but I love it. I've recently been convinced by
one of the LUG experts that I am not exposing myself to liability if I show
them to you. I've picked a dozen of my favorites here. The boy in the third
picture was very intimidated by my camera. The hairlight was set all wrong
on the fourth picture, but I like like it enough to show you anyhow.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/ptipo/
>
> I think this is almost the first time I've ever posted real pictures (i.e.
pictures that matter to me) to the LUG.