Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook As of This Morning
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 19 07:53:20 2006

Jim Shulman offered happily:

> The LUG Yearbook has 66 images and 36 contributors.  That is six more
> contributors than we needed to OK publication.  However, more is
> merrier!<<

Jim,
Great news!:-)

Now an apology to all for the harshness in my post of the past week about
moving your rear ends, butt that is. :-) To post to the project.

I was somewhat taken to task privately by a few and openly by others. Fine
no problem and affectionately accepted! :-) But sometimes one needs to grab
the subject by the throat, squeeze hard and give it a damn good shaking and
kick to get it working. So maybe it helped slightly.;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook As of This Morning)