Subject: [Leica] Portraits that I'm proud of
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Dec 19 08:05:13 2006

Brian:

The link worked like a champ.  Can it be because I'm using a Mac?
(muffled laughter in background...).  To the point, I have an eMac
running OSX 10.3.9.  and use either Safari or Firefox to browse. Never
seem to have a problem with LUGLinks.

If time permits, run those puppies through Photoshop and repost.  I
suspect they'll look more like what you saw through the viewfinder.

Finally:  What camera and lens?  Settings? Film?  Lighting?

Nice work, Brian.

Bob in Seattle