Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Dec 19 13:30:57 2006

Tina:

Fair enough.

But for the record, I've refrained from posting my Canon Digital and
Contax T2 shots since joining, assuming they were off topic and using
server space intended for Leica art.

I stand corrected.

Bob

On Dec 19, 2006, at 13:19, Tina Manley wrote:

At 03:56 PM 12/19/2006, you wrote:
> Nathan:
>
> Nice work.
>
> Pardon me for asking, but shouldn't these be posted on the Canon site?
> ( I looked for a Leica lens on Canon body and saw none).
>
> Bob in Seattle

The LUG doesn't restrict photos to just those made with Leicas.  We may
be Leica users but most of us are interested in photography and we'll
talk about photos made with any equipment, thank goodness.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com