Subject: [Leica] M8 "problems" questions...
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Dec 20 06:43:25 2006

Jim,

 From what I understand when you simply erase images you leave "stuff"
on the card that can cause errors.  Reformat removes this "stuff" and
helps to be sure the card functions properly.  I have been shooting
digitally now for about 6 years and have never had a card related issue
on any of the cards I have used.  I always reformat as soon as I stick
the card into the camera.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography