Subject: [Leica] M8 "problems" questions...
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Dec 19 22:06:36 2006

Harrison,

I have heard that advice and have never understood why one must format the
card  each time.  With the two digicams that I have used, I delete the
images from the camera card after I get them stored on my computer, and
reuse the card.  My experience is limited compared to many of you, but I
have never had a problem.  Maybe it is because I never fill up the card.
Could it be that it is faster to format the card than to erase a full card?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA