Subject: [Leica] equatorial Africa in July?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 22 04:03:31 2006

At 11:17 PM 12/21/2006, you wrote:
>Brian,
>Daniel spends a lot of time in Zimbabwe, he should be back on line in about
>five days.  Also, Tina spent some time in Africa about five years ago.
>Also, the places Tina goes in CA should be similar to Africa.
>
>Don

I've been to Kenya and Morocco, but both in December and January.  I
love both and would go back anytime.  A concern would be extremes of
light and dark - very harsh lighting in the middle of the day - but
storms are spectacularly beautiful.  In December and January there
was a storm every afternoon, just like Florida in the summer.  You
could almost set your watch by them.  I don't know about July, though.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from lew at fastmail.fm (Lew) ([Leica] WTB .72 mp)