Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 22 15:53:49 2006

Sonny showed:
> This Christmas Cactus belonged to my  Mother.  I bloomed for us for the
> first
> time this  year.
> > http://www.sonc.com/christmas_cactus.htm<<<

Hi Sonny,
You just saved my butt bigtime with this photograph. :-)

"She Who Must be Obeyed"  has this beautiful Christmas Cactus that bloomed
early this year and I, as diligent and ever obeying husband, ;-) didn't get
to photograph it as was requested!  "AAaaaccccckkkkk! Death be yee near?"

Not to mention there'd been a threat of death if I didn't get it shot while
in beautiful bloom! :-)   Need I say any more? That is before I gasp my last
breath on planet Earth?

You have saved my butt as I can show her your photograph, she will be happy
seeing a beautiful "Christmas Cactus" photo. Relax her grip on my throat and
I may breath again. :-)

Yours is a beauty, certainly much better than "I would have done!" :-) So
thank you good buddy for saving my life! :-)

ted