Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flower with Christmas colours
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 22 16:49:46 2006

>>> http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Poppy.jpg<<<

Hi Henning,
A quite different flower picture indeed. :-)

My reaction always with flowers is..... "It's about feelings"  not perfect
colour whiz bang composition.

And this photograph is so different in composition and look, it's a real
solid "FEELING GRABBER!" :-) It's interesting because it is different and
creates a "nice feeling" even although a viewer may not be sure what they're
looking at. It still has a positive feeling about it as in... "gee I like
that!"

And that's what many flower pictures need and so many posters miss! The
feeling!

ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: Flower with Christmas colours)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Flower with Christmas colours)