Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: Fog etc.
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Dec 24 07:27:11 2006

I like the Wall River and Hair Care photo. The saying goes "you know a great
hair care place when there's a sleeping dog inside?"

That may possibly be "you know it's a good restaurant when there's a
sleeping cat nearby".

My departed Spook used to take car trips, he never did mind the car. Weird
cat he was. Useless at loading my Hassy magazines though.

Chris