Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: Fog etc.
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 23 13:50:04 2006

This week we had fog in the Netherlands, not as bad as in London, just
enough to make things photogenic. That, and some more Amsterdam images
made with my "new" Bronica, are the themes for week 51. In addition, you
also get the Official Wajsman Family Christmas Picture for 2006.
It is all here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=58

As always, comments very appreciated.

This is the last PAW I will post from home this year--the family was
shipped to Puerto Rico on Wednesday, the dog was driven to the doggie
hotel this afternoon, and tomorrow morning I and the cat embark on my
annual holiday trek to Denmark and then Poland. Since I am driving, I
can take all the photo gear I want, plus laptop and other odds and ends
which should make it possible to post pictures from the road as well.

In the meantime, best holiday and New Year's wishes to all my friends
here on the LUG.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman