Subject: Re: [Leica] Question about M Adapter Irzoo or Voigtländer
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 25 11:41:05 2006

Hi Luis,

I reread your questions and realize I didn't fully answer your
question which is "Is there any adapter that with only one adapter
can I see the framelines for 28/90 and 50?"

The answer is almost. And only on a M3 body. The M3 always shows the
50mm frameline. With the 28/90 adapter, using either a 50mm or 90mm
lens, the 50mm frameline and the 90 frameline will always be shown.
The M3 cannot show a 28mm or 35mm frameline (with the original
viewfinder). Do you have a M3 body"  There are no bodies that will
show a 50mm and 28mm frameline at the same time. The only camera that
I know of that can show multiple frames without an adapter is the
Nikon SP rangefinder. It can show 50, 85, 105 and 135 by just turning
a dial.

I still don't know why your 5cm Elmar doesn't work. I have 3 lenses
with the little focus tab and button and they all work (wrong lines)
with the Voightlander 28/90. A 35mm and two 50's.

Regards,
Len