Subject: [Leica] OT My Rolex problem
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 25 19:28:10 2006

And I repent of my arrogance in poking fun at you Rolex owners...as an owner
of one of the most expensive/exclusive  film cameras in the world I can
hardly cast the first stone....I actually have some roots in the jewelry
business shallow as they may be.  My Grand Uncles ran a successful jewelry
store chain in Toronto for many years "Ostrander Bros" I have a few of their
watches around the house here...re tagged Hamilton and Longines. Funny thing
none of them were jewelers....Just 7 Dutch farmers that got tired of working
a farm in biterly cold weather..

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) (OOT: Watch Winders (WAS Re: [Leica] OT My Rolex problem))