Subject: [Leica] M8 Macintosh question
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Tue Dec 26 13:52:34 2006

I don't have an M8, but I do have a DMR. Don't look to Apple for any
help, the needed helper program is Image Capture, and it doesn't
support the DMR or the M8, hence no native Aperture support either :(

Do check the camera's menus. I know the DMR will upload files with
one setting and launch FlexColor for tethered shooting with the other
option.

Gilbert