Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Dec 26 15:15:45 2006

I bow to your and Ted Grant's superior talent and ability and will
never every try to take a photo with a Leica and a flash unit attached
even if I cannot do the job I need to do without it.

Geesh, guys, if YOU don't need one that doesn't imply that everyone
else doesn't either.

Now go beat a kitten or puppy or something else that matches the season.

Adam