Subject: [Leica] OT - Kodak
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Dec 26 16:41:33 2006

Well Hugh,
It was a semi-funny moment.  However, all that he talked about is already
here and guess what, it's not Kodak!  As I have been saying for several
years now, if you or your family has any money in Kodak be it stock, bonds,
or employment now would be a great time to get out.  They have lost the film
wars, they have lost the paper and chemistry wars, they are out of the
camera wars.  The only place they have any strength is in medical imaging
and kiosks.  However, in kiosks, their instant prints are not so good and
somewhat expensive so I expect that business to turn into a loser within a
couple of years.

The Grinch of Rochester

Don
don.dory@gmail.com