Subject: [Leica] Starting a new gallery
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Dec 26 17:03:48 2006

Quoth the ISILVERMN@aol.com :

> This is my personal favorite (drool):

Can't argue that; gullwings are sweet.  Rather drive a roadster,
though.

I like the pix, but I'm the kid who grew up snagging Dad's R&T and AQ
issues before he knew they'd arrived (along with the Kruse auction
guides), and to me what you've done here is straight out of the
magazines. (The "Two Cords" shot is very nicely seen, btw...)

Technically they're as fine as can be, but they don't make me feel
that I've seen anything new or memorable. They're very pretty,
they're very expected, and next week I'll see the same sort of thing
from the next show in the circuit.

If you're good enough to get these (as you obviously are) you're good
enough to surprise us with something we haven't seen.

Go forth and conquer.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com