Subject: [Leica] Starting a new gallery
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 15:31:54 2006

After an extended period of time lurking on the LUG, I've decided to at
least attempt to upload a PAW in 2007.

With that in mind, I've joined the LUG gallery, and as an experiment I've
uploaded a half dozen photos taken at the 2006 Newport Beach Concours
d'Elegance last October.

This is my personal favorite (drool):

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/CDE2006/Gullwing.jpg.html_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/CDE2006/Gullwing.jpg.html)

The entire album can be viewed at:

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/CDE2006/_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/CDE2006/)

I have many more pictures taken at both the 2005 and 2006 events.  If  there
is an interest, I'd be more than happy to add to the album.

This set was taken with a Canon 30D/17-40 f/4L lens, IMO one of the great
bargains in the Canon lens lineup.  With an APS-C sensor, it becomes the
equivalent of a Tri-Elmar of the DSLR world, particularly since the sensor
is  only
using the sweet spot of the lens.

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman