Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Dec 27 01:41:53 2006

this is interesting new information. I thought the big sensors all
needed a shutter to time the exposure and the teensy sensors used in
P&S cameras with live screens effectively used electronic scan as a
shutter. This is the first time I have seen anybody write this
anywhere, where did you get this Frank, I'd love to read about it?
Frank