Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 27 08:20:55 2006

F?lix L?pez de Maturana asked:

> After reading all these comment about this matter I still am in doubt
> about my Leica SF20. Will it be useful with my -coming soon- LeicaM8 or I
> need another flash?. I know a Leica M is an available light camera but I
> just wish to fire, from time to time, with flash.

Felix mon ami,
Here's the simplest common sense answer to your question.

Never mind the 8 thousand opinions offered by the many. It'll drive you
crazy because they can't agree on the time of day! ;-)

Keep it simple......... When the M8 arrives put the SF20 into hot shoe, turn
everything on and shoot as though you're using it with whatever M you used
the flash with before.

Look at screen and the picture will be fine.:-)

KISS philosophy is so simple it's wonderful. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Best flash for M8?)
Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Ted's comments about M8 and 35/1.2 Nokton use)