Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 09:36:39 2006

Go out and buy the Leica 24D flash madse for M Cameras.  Sine you had th4
money for the M8, you can afford the $270 for the 24D.  It works great and
is not very heavy on the M cameras.  I use one when it is needed on my M6TTL
and it works great.  If you are a heavy flash user, get one of the Metz
units with the appropriate modules.

Gene