Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Dec 27 10:08:45 2006

Gene,

I don't know if the Metz units with the current SCA 3502 adapter work
in TTL mode. The Leica tech specs say SCA 3502 (from version 4). I
don't know what adapters are version 4 compatible.

I would do what Ted says. When you get the M8 try your SF20 and see
how it works. I know it will work in "A" mode. The SF20 works fine on
my Nikon D2X in "A" mode.  It has not been established if it works in
TTL mode on the M8. If it doesn't work the way you like then go out
and buy the SF24D.

Len