Subject: [Leica] FIESTA
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 27 15:04:43 2006

Ah yes Luis. I know the dilemma well. But never say "can't" ;^)
Developing a technique for invisibility, as photographers, is part of
our wonderful documentary tradition.
Just ask Doug. (I know Doug, you're not invisible, just acceptable -
often the same thing)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com