Subject: [Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK)
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Dec 30 10:22:45 2006

I'm having real trouble adapting to the Noctilux on the M8.

For years and years I've taken pictures of people from a certain distance
away, and the 4/3 nature of the M8 is forcing me to be farther away in order
to get the proper picture. For example, sitting across a standard dining
table from someone, holding an M8 and a Noctilux, the crop is too tight, and
to get the shot that I want I have to move away from the table.

Old habits die hard, I guess. If Leica is going to make more 1.33x M
cameras, they ought to figure out a way to make a 35mm Noctilux.

> I am in the market again as I wish to try one with my M8, having seen some
> great shots with that combination.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK))
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK))