Subject: [Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK)
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Sat Dec 30 09:33:58 2006

Hi Rei,

Yes you are correct there.

I did have my hands on one from a dealer over here for ?990 UK Pounds,
however it had a very slight amount of oil on the aperture blades so I
decided to return it for a full refund. Maybe I should have kept it, but it
was playing on my mind.
I am open to the 60mm version with the removable hood, I had one  a while
ago but sold it due to lack of use.
I am in the market again as I wish to try one with my M8, having seen some
great shots with that combination.

Best Regards
Eric